Monday, January 02, 2006

I keep using the word 'odd' lately

For the purposes of this blog for now, I think I'll call the other half 'Mabel'.

Odd day. Mabel left early for work and I had to get up soon afterwards to get on over to see the folks and drop off the Christmas presents and do the dutiful thing. Bit weird not seeing her all day til I got back. She went straight to bed, having to get up early tomorrow for work again. Still a huge sickness and the 'not good news' that it might get worse for about two weeks. That's utterly crazy, feeling sick for some much time. Just wish I could have some of the sickness for her to give her a break.

So I saw the folks and talked about stuff, anything but this. Felt strange being so far away, was glad to get back. Still having trouble thinking about normal life stuff like work.

Can't think of any other different ways to write 'this is bloody scary' so, until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home