Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Shaved for the first time in 10 days

That was unsettling in a way - realised yesterday that I hadn't shaved in a while and worked out it was probably Christmas Eve that I last shaved. It had got to a very itchy stage, and work started properly again today, so I thought it probably wise to shave it all off. Face feels very soft.

Anyway, I digress - apparently the sickness wasn't so bad this morning but it got worse tonight. And they call it 'morning' sickness. Tsk. Apparently it's like travel sickness which must be just the worst.

We chuckled together this evening when we both realised we kept forgetting about it and then suddenly realising.

So, anyway... not much happened again today. I fear as if many of these entries might say that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home